Let's dedicate ourselves to celebrating this June with Plogging and Honoring 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗲𝗻 Jetsun Pema.
As a trustee of the environment for the next generation, and to ensure a more sustainable future, we the citizens should aspire to continue our commitment and effort for the betterment of our environment. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵, 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠!
Plogging = Picking litter + Jogging ~ a concept that originated in Sweden, and has spread across the world.
Here's how you can join the challenge :
1. Go for an (at least) 30-minute walk, jog, or run as often as you can this June. (A daily 30-minute exercise does wonders for your health & is a great family activity )
2. Pick up litter during the activity
3. If you want to ace the challenge, do it daily!
4. Share pictures & videos on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok.
5. If you have Strava, join Yellow Running Club and log all your activities there.
6. Get your friends and family to do it too!
Let’s get healthier and happier this June!